- One can now apply for the Kenyan Visa on-line at least 07 days prior your arrival date. Please log on to https://accounts.ecitizen.go.ke/register/visitor.
- We wish to inform you 100% e-visa will be effective as of 01st January 2021. Visas will not be issued upon arrival, from this date. Children below the age of 16 years do not require a visa.
- A valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity and at least two blank pages is mandatory.
- Kenya– Over 180 countries are allowed to enter Kenya with a negative PCR COVID-19 test. The test must have been taken within 96 hours from the date of sample collection before arrival. This may be subject to change at any time therefore it is best to reconfirm.
- This list of countries allowed to enter into Kenya is being reviewed on a daily basis and new countries added as they qualify for quarantine exclusion. The latest list can be accessed at this Link: https://www.kcaa.or.ke/quarantine-exempted-states
- Passengers must hold a QR code showing they have completed a Travelers Health Surveillance Form online prior to departure. This is completed online here: https://ears.health.go.ke/airline_registration/
- Passengers must have a body temperature that is not above 37.5℃ (99.5°F) and must not have any symptoms of coronavirus.
- Passengers departing from Kenya are advised to visit authorized laboratories to take COVID-19 RT PCR test and be issued with Trusted Travel (TT) code that can be verified by airlines and Port Health Authorities. The passenger will receive a text message (SMS) from panaBIOS and in addition, an email from the testing laboratory and/or firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to guide the passenger to generate a travel code at panabios.org
- Departing passengers can enter the TT code on their certificates online at www.africacdc.org/trusted-travel. If the test certificate is from a jurisdictions where TT isn’t available they can use www.globalhaven.org or Global Haven via the trusted travel portal www.africacdc.org/trusted-travel to generate a travel stamp. Upon successful validation against destination country requirements, passengers are issued with a secondary travel stamp (TC code) by the system for exit approval for Kenya. Latest requirements for testing (e.g. COVID-19 test requirement must be less than 96 hours old before travel) can be obtained from www.xchange.panabios.org/countries/offers/
For approved M.O.H Covid testing labs click here
For Kenya Civil Aviation Authority clarification click here